Getting a blurry, hastily shot photo with one of our guests at their table may be a nice way to remember your trip to Big Apple, but why not do it right?
We’ve teamed up with Froggy’s Photos to bring you professional photo shoots with your favorite celebs! These are well lit, well shot, pro photos, and each one gets printed out on 8×10 glossy paper right there at the show! You can also get a .jpg of the photo emailed to you for an extra fee.
This way you get something real to take home with you, frame for your wall, or to get signed by your favorite actor! These Photo Ops are scheduled and will occur at a set time in the Photo Op area on the 18th floor. Please be on time.
|Jon Bernthal||$50||Appearing Sunday ONLY|
Photo Op Rules:
- You must pay for admission to Big Apple Comic Con to take part in our Photo Op sessions
- Arrive 5-10 minutes before your photo session time
- Have your ticket out and ready
- Be ready to drop your bags and jackets on the table or hand them to the staff BEFORE you reach the front of the line
- Photo Ops move fast, please don’t linger
- No Autographs will be given during photo ops (don’t even ask)
- Do not bring gifts for the celebs
- No props in the photos
- No kissing, biting, groping or other types of unwanted touching or molestation. You will be removed from the convention, and we may pursue legal charges
- Do not take selfies or any photos with your own camera during the Photo Op